The release of Her Dying Day is coming up fast!
Come Meet Me
Latest Blog Posts
- 18 Days to Launch
- Winner, Winner! Chicken Dinner!
- How Following My Dream Made Me a Better Parent
- Y’all March Did Not Go Like I Hoped
- Valentine’s Day is Over, but Romance is Year-Round
I’m Glad You’re Here – Let’s Be Friends
Top 5 Parenting Articles
- 10 Warning Signs That You Might be a Helicopter Parent (and How to Stop)
- How to Parent Bravely in a Culture of Fear
- How to Use Connected Parenting to Peacefully Eliminate Outbursts and Solve Problem Behaviors
- The Magic Word That Every Parent Needs to Embrace
- How to Offer Positive Encouragement (Sorry, “Good Job” Doesn’t Cut It)
What I’m Reading
Who am I?
Mindy Carlson grew up as an animal- and mystery-loving girl in Iowa before heading to California to see what she could make of her life. Now she lives in Maryland and is a successful parenting author, with pieces appearing in The Washington Post, Big Life Journal, and AFineParent.com. She is also the Administrative Head of School of Rock Creek Montessori in Kensington, MD, the mother of two spirited boys, and the wife of an amazing economist.